But an unscheduled post about the schedule sounds like the thing that might make this blog fun, so here we go.
The schedule is here on the right, and it says Tuesdays, Savage Worlds, Thursdays – anything else.
As for random posts – well, this is a random post happening without a warning.
But let me expand on the schedule.
This is the blog of the GreyWorld Project, and the GreyWorld Project is being developed for Savage Worlds.
So yes, I’ll discuss my work on GreyWorld, but I don’t want to bore my readers to death – and spoil the fun for future gamers!
Because this is also, first and foremost, a gaming blog, and **my* gaming blog at that: there’s too much fun stuff out there not to talk about it.
So here’s what I’ll do.
- I’ll do posts about game design – especially when my own writing will be going nowhere (it will happen) and I’ll have to talk the problem out with myself – and maybe get external input… from you!
- I’ll post reviews of new and old games – both Savage Worlds material and non-SW.
- I’ll get a bit nostalgic about old games forgotten by most.
- I’ll post unrequested opinion on gaming issues and topics.
- I’ll post about books that would be great resources for gaming. And movies, too. And comics.
- I’ll post about interesting Kickstarter and Bundle of Holding initiatives, and other useful web-based tools and resources. And if you know about any, please let me know.
- I’ll do the occasional silly post.
AND I’ll do requests – as long as I am up to it.
It won’t be fast, it won’t be often, but it will happen, and it will be fun.
So ask away.